Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input View - way to see whole input screen?

afrank
Level 1

New to ProConnect - the screen for input is very small, and I have to scroll through when I would just rather see all the input options at once. I understand it might not be possible for all forms/inputs, but just in the Education credit screen alone it's only showing like one box at a time. help!

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

What are you using to access ProConnect Tax?  And which browser do you use?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

As you can see from these screenshots, there's a main input screen that runs on and another input screen for supplementary info.  Both have more than 1 input field per screen.

Screenshot from 2024-02-04 18-38-32.pngScreenshot from 2024-02-04 18-38-46.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
afrank
Level 1

Mine doesn't quite look like that, it acts like i'm zoomed in but i'm just using regular view. I have a larger screen, too so I'm not sure why I'm so limited on my view. I'm using Chrome. 

I want to see the navigation for the return on the left hand side. I've collapsed all other unneccessary items, I think. 

image.png

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Your looks exactly like mine, except I had my left panel collapsed.  Yours clearly is not "only showing like one box at a time".  Perhaps you meant something else?

Still an AllStar