Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I paid an estimated payment for my business in Illinois and I want to carry the credit forward, where do I enter the amount to be carried forward on the 1120S?

carmen-reynaga
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

When you have problem locating an entry, you are often able drill down from the form (as in this case from Line 64) or by typing in keywords in the search box in the left panel.

The input is under Payments, Penalties & Extensions > Estimated Tax, on the Next Yr. Estimates tab, on the line for Overpayment credit to 2020 (-1=all) {IL}.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

When you have problem locating an entry, you are often able drill down from the form (as in this case from Line 64) or by typing in keywords in the search box in the left panel.

The input is under Payments, Penalties & Extensions > Estimated Tax, on the Next Yr. Estimates tab, on the line for Overpayment credit to 2020 (-1=all) {IL}.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

Another not so easy to find entry:

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
carmen-reynaga
Level 2

Thank you!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

We're glad to be of help, @carmen-reynaga!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
carmen-reynaga
Level 2

Thank you for your help!