Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just ordered one return I will need next year based on an invoice I received and it didn’t look like any discount was applied. Will this be charged at $61 or $95?

ssbowencpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

60% discount off rack rates should apply but only to new customers.  If it applies to you, when you are on the pre-order webpage, you should see the rack rates crossed out and the discounted prices shown.  In the event you are a new customer but do not see that, your best bet is to call Sales Support at 844-638-4570.  I recall, somehow, there was a minimum number of returns you need to order but that's not shown in the fine prints of the offer's T&C (https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online/?s_cid=SEM_PTO_G_BR_g_b_%2Bproconnect%20%2Btax_proconnect_3...).

In case you are an existing customer, your fee quote for TY2020 should have been individualized based on your TY2019 volume.  We were told by the Product Manager that a minimum of 10 returns must be ordered for us to be entitled to those individualized rates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar