Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I import 1099 misc , why it did not fill in on schedule 1 other income.

Or do I need to do it myself by 1099 misc individual.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

A 1099MISC can be issued for multiple different types of things, I'm guessing you'll need to participate in the assignment of the income from it in some way.  (I dont use PTO though, so I cant help with the logistics)

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

You will need to do more input. That particular form goes to multiple places, depending on what is on it. PTO really makes you work for your money.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/entering-form-1099-misc-in-the-individual...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

When you import the 1099-MISC, you should have been prompted to check the data and schedule to flow the number to.  What did you enter for that?

Instead of trying to figure out what had happened and what you should or could have done, it's much more efficient to just make the manual input as George suggested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Which box(es) on that 1099-M have what sort of Values? You need to provide details, codes, box numbers, values, to get specific help. Why did you expect it to be Other income?

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
dovetaxservice
Level 2

Thanks for the information, but I figure it out and when I talked to customer service they told me that I had to input 1099 misc manually.  

0 Cheers