Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created a tax return for a client from last year through prior year tax year, Create Return. Form 114

T-Town-CPA
Level 4
I created a tax return for a client from last year through prior year tax year, Create Return. On the opening Q&A by ProConnect asked to provide Form 114 for taxpayer and Spouse and inadvertently selected for both. They do not have foreign income tax. Processed the return and a Critical Error is identified because they don't have Foreign Income. How do I unselect that check box to make the critical error go away?  Thank you in advance.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
T-Town-CPA
Level 4

I found the resolution -- Client Profile>Uncheck Form 114. 

Complete.  Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

You have a 114 that you want to disappear? Find that tab and look at the tab. There is a faded x sitting there. What happens when you click that x? 

Delete Record.jpg

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
T-Town-CPA
Level 4

Thank you for your quick response! That is what I was expecting, but did not see on the Form 114 for my clients -- The form screens are completely blank and I don't see a check mark to remove the form, or a way to change ProConnect from expecting something that is not there.  I would appreciate your next thought so that I can file my client's return.

Thank you,

0 Cheers
T-Town-CPA
Level 4

I found the resolution -- Client Profile>Uncheck Form 114. 

Complete.  Thank you