Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot find where to enter private insurance info on MA Schedulel HC. I have an error, but there is nowhere to type in the information. I need this to e-file.

miascorna
Level 1
Massachusetts was rejected. I need to type in the private insurance information, but cannot find where. Please help.
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

It's the same place under State & Local > Other > MA Schedule HC.  So long as the insurance your client had met the MCC, why should it matter whether it's private?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Ah, I think what you're looking for is the provider info.

If that is the case, on the same input screen for Sch HC, you'd find a blue hyperlink in the top right corner in tiny prints for Provider.  Click on that and it'll bring to to the input screen for insurance provider.

That's a typical setup in ProConnect Tax.  Very often, additional details are to be entered using the link in the top right corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers