Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for assistance with having appropriate Turbo tax software for tax filing of multiple businesses and clients. Is there a way where a meeting can be scheduled to understand the software , usage and pricing.

Drashti
Level 1

Hello, I am Drashti, Tax and Regulatory Manager at Water and Shark. We are looking for tax software for filing returns for our clients in the USA and have come across Turbo Tax software. There seem multiple versions of the software available at your end and we wanted to have a better understanding of the options available.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Drashti 
Explore the website and select this link for TurboTax products
See this link to view tax software for accountants. 
-Gabi 

George4Tacks
Level 15

I think you may be searching for Intuit software. TurboTax is the consumer software. Here is a link to the professional software. 

https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/compare-products/comparing-lacerte-proseri...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
qbteachmt
Level 15

It needs to be noted, as @IntuitGabi should have pointed out, that TurboTax is not for you, a business, preparing tax returns for customers. It is a personal product.

This is the proper link:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-return/start-another-return-turbotax...

"If you use TurboTax Online, you can file one federal return with up to five state returns per Intuit Account.

If you use TurboTax Desktop, you can e-file five federal returns with up to three state returns each. However, you can paper-file as many returns as you’d like. 

Per IRS rules, you can only e-file up to five federal returns using the same email address or phone number with personal tax return preparation products.

Our license agreement doesn't allow TurboTax to be used for commercial or professional tax preparation."

You will want to evaluate the Professional products, since this is not for your personal US tax needs.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.