Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get turbo tax to auto fill a 1099b

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
abctax55
Level 15

edit.... your handle has 'taxprep' in it.   Are you using Turbohtax to prepare return for compensation????

Don't know, don't care.... see below:

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
PATAX
Level 15

Shipping off to the violin concerto? How marvy. 😉🎻🎼🎻🎵🎻😉

George4Tacks
Level 15

@TexxasGirl I see you are needed here!

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

Maybe they went to that concerto together?🤔

IRonMaN
Level 15

I thought I was the first to respond to this post but I don't see a post from me, myself, or I, so I thought maybe I started to post and got interrupted and moved on.  But then I'm thinking, if I didn't respond, why are your posts showing up in my notifications thing-a-ma-jig.  So evidently my post was deleted.  I don't recall saying anything nasty or rude, I believe I just pointed out that someone was looking for the Turdddotaxxx forum.  So I guess I'm not allowed to direct anybody to the Turdddotaxxx forum.  Instead of going to the principal's office, I'll just take my punishment by writing:

I will not direct anyone to the Turdddotaxxx forum again.

This is tiring me out.  I was going to write it 100 times on the blackboard but if it is ok with everyone, I'm going to stop now.  I can always continue tomorrow if need be.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

They don't have any business coming on to this forum to begin with. We don't go on their crappy forum  do we?

IRonMaN
Level 15

When I have really difficult questions I go ask over there instead of here 😜

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff.... your post was basically the same as mine, except I added the 'macro'.   Maybe signing off with 'cheers' is the key?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
sjrcpa
Level 15

Or maybe it's because of his recent appearance on the **bleep** 💩 list.

I don't think you've been there recently.

I always delete the Cheers when I use that macro, since that's not how I talk. It also reminds me of a dear client I had (until he died in his nineties). He always used it.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I’m guessing I’ve made their top 10 💩 list by now.  Actually I’ve got to be in the top 1 or 2 by now.  I have a competitive attitude so if I’m not there yet, I’m shooting for number 1.  

Slava Ukraini!