Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get refund for excess charges on my account

SC7741
Level 1

Proconnect charges per return basis. Every time I have purchased return, they charged another around 6% the next day. This charge I never approved and not correct. It seems sales tax but digital products are exempt in Florida (I am Florida resident). The worst part is that it's charged separately the next day. I am not sure why not charge at once if you are sure of the sales tax unless you want to do FRAUD.

Proconnect customer service is even horrible. They simply want to throw the ball to others court. They will ask me to call sales and sales will ask me to call support. I will call them whole day no resolution. I paid them more than $1,500 for return and do not understand why it's very hard to have the excess amount that was wrongly charged refunded.

I had worked as Turbo Tax Expert and there it used to be to resolve customer issue no matter what but this Proconnect online is the piece of garbage.

Please suggest me if anyone had this similar issue and was able to resolve. I have been trying to resolve since last two weeks.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

If this is being charged on your credit card, you could try disputing the unauthorized charges to your credit card company.