Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you create a PDF Tax Organizer for 2022?

CPA Marty
Level 2
I have attempted to follow the steps appearing in the Help portal, but to no avail.
0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15
  1. On your Tax Returns list, click the down arrow next to View return.
  2. Select Collect data - PDF to open the organizer panel for this client.
  3. Choose the Organizer template you want to send.
  4. Use the checkboxes to select which items to include in the organizer.
  5. Click Edit on the Document checklist to customize it based on an existing return.
  6. To save the organizer as a PDF, click the Export or print PDF button.

Once you save the PDF, click Continue to send the organizer through Intuit Link, or Cancel. If you don’t send the organizer to your client through Intuit Link, it won’t be saved in ProConnect Tax —just the PDF you download or print.

Read this full article https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/tax-organizer/create-pdf-organizers-proconn...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
CPA Marty
Level 2

Thank you for your reply. The issue I am experiencing is that the only organizer template appearing is a document checklist. Is it possible that the 2022 templates have not been published yet? The only thing I have been able to print at this time is a blank 2021 organizer.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Organizers that are released at this time are sort of "Beta" versions and often are buggy. Personally I don't do mine until at least mid January, as my clients are not the chomping at the bit type of client. 

So, YES many bits may have not been published yet.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers