Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get taxable amount computed for 1099R using simplified method? Entries made but taxable amount not calculated.

ddblack
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ddblack
Level 3

So I called instead of waiting for an answer.  Apparently the answer is that ProConnect Online does not automatically calculate the taxable amount of the annuity payment using the simplified method.  It seems I need to do the calculations manually and then enter the taxable number.  Is that possible?  Seems like it should be an automatic calculation.  But I guess I'll just do the calculations and move one.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
ddblack
Level 3

So I called instead of waiting for an answer.  Apparently the answer is that ProConnect Online does not automatically calculate the taxable amount of the annuity payment using the simplified method.  It seems I need to do the calculations manually and then enter the taxable number.  Is that possible?  Seems like it should be an automatic calculation.  But I guess I'll just do the calculations and move one.

0 Cheers