Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I correct this? "PTEC: The Alabama Composite return (PTE-C) is set for e-file in the Client Information input screen, but the Composite return is not active."

lwseguin
Level 1
I have both partners' resident states correct. One is in OH, the other is in AL (he has been marked to exclude from composite return). I need the AL composite return to activate for my OH partner.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IntuitRebecca

Hi lwseguin,

To activate the AL composite, go to State & Local > Other Forms > AL Composite Filing. 

Enter the amount of composite payment that was made, or any other payments - this should trigger the composite filing for the nonresident partner.

- Rebecca

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Can you do a composite return for only one person?

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
lwseguin
Level 1

We haven't paid a composite payment yet. And the Partnership had a loss, so there shouldn't be anything due, I don't think, but I do believe I need to file a return that reflects that. I just can't get it to activate. 

0 Cheers