Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am having trouble downloading Return PDF. I kept getting the message saying "AuthenticationFailed INPUT." Please let me know what I can do to download the file.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Just a hunch... Are you a student trying to print a return?  If so, you may have signed up for the commercial version of ProConnect Tax, which requires actual purchase of returns for printing or e-filing.  ProConnect Tax for Student should be registered under Intuit's Education Program, which is run separately from the commercial program: https://www.intuit.com/partners/education-program/products/proconnect-tax-online/student-signup/

If you are a tax professional and have purchased credits for tax returns, you may like to do the following, which will resolve most problems in PTO:

• Use only PTO-supported browsers;
  • Open PTO only in incognito mode;
  • Clear all cache and cookies;
  • Restart browser;
  • Restart machine/device;
  • Use another PTO-supported browser if you continue to encounter problems.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar