Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form 990/990EZ

jackiestevens
Level 2

When will we be able to download the 990/990EZ form in Proseries for the 2021 tax year?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jackiestevens
Level 2

you for the response.  I thought you might have a date set up since the form is finalized on the IRS's website.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

When ProSeries has it finalized -------------------------- and they still haven't told us when that will be.

Slava Ukraini!
jackiestevens
Level 2

you for the response.  I thought you might have a date set up since the form is finalized on the IRS's website.

qbteachmt
Level 15

"I thought you might have a date"

I checked the ProSeries Forms Release info:

Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax Final on 02/25/2022, EF on 02/25/2022

Lacerte, ProConnect and ProSeries are usually hand-in-hand.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Lacerte, ProConnect and ProSeries are usually hand-in-hand."

Not really.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

It is an answer, but not a solution.

I searched intuit sites all over the place for release date. Finally had to resort to unpaid support.

Thank you for the answer. Although shouldn't be marked a solution, although in a way it is>

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@jeffrey 

No one except the originator can mark something as Solved. Yes, Intuit allows you to mark your own reply as the solution.

"I searched intuit sites all over the place for release date. Finally had to resort to unpaid support."

The forms release dates are usually available from inside your program and that links to the website where it exists. You also can simply google:

proseries forms

lacerte forms

proconnect forms

Here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/proseries/forms-finder/

While you might not like the answer, did you know this is a peer community and not Customer Support? No one here is in charge of Forms Releases.

jeffrey
Level 5

yes, that is why I called it unpaid support.

Intuit always refers people to the unpaid support section here. This way we solve our own problems with their software.

I have in past years been very disappointed in the unprofessional attitude by many posters. Not all, just some.

Like I said, I searched Hi and Low and could not find when the forms would be available to download, Intuit was very clear about the new Arizona forms 140-SBI and their availably, but couldn't find 990 info.

Thank you for your reply.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Intuit always refers people to the unpaid support section here."

You mean, your peer users. There is no way to call us. Just like we would not call you. This is on the internet, a Peer User community Forum. We're not Support.

0 Cheers