Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing Corporate Tax Extensions

RFCPA
Level 1

I am new to the ProConnect tax software and just had a quick question regarding efiling the 3/15 extensions. 

I checked off the Fed and State extension boxes in the profile and when looking to efile, it says:

If you wish to request an authorization eSignature, access the profile workspace and select 'e-file' for the desired tax agencies.

I go back to the profile and check off the Fed and State box in the top general category.

Checking these in the General area, only efile the extension, correct?  

My concern is that full tax returns will be sent too.

Please advise.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_Kallana
Employee
Employee

Hi, that is correct.  On the profile screen you would check only the extension returns that you want to generate.  On the File Return tab, make sure that you are selecting the "E-File Extension" option and not the regular "E-file Return".extensions.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Intuit_Kallana
Employee
Employee

Hi, that is correct.  On the profile screen you would check only the extension returns that you want to generate.  On the File Return tab, make sure that you are selecting the "E-File Extension" option and not the regular "E-file Return".extensions.jpg

0 Cheers
RFCPA
Level 1

Thank you!!!

0 Cheers