Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Federal Form 1120S is not included in this version of the program."?

rdhinman
Level 1
Trying to do a clients S-Corp return and ProConnect is stating that the Form 1120s is NOT INCLUDED?? in this version of the program.  What version of the program do I need then??
0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

One that will be released over the next few weeks. My guess is that "major" forms will be out in the next week or two, but there are often new or less-common forms that are still in the process of being approved by the IRS for filing into March.

George4Tacks
Level 15

It is available now. Amazing what waiting a few hours can do. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
George4Tacks
Level 15

@rdhinman Just to be sure you are in the right place - Are you referring to ProConnect Tax? This is the online version of Intuit's tax products. Many new users incorrectly select this when they mean ProSeries.

0 Cheers
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Aww, no Lacerte update yet, though.

0 Cheers
rdhinman
Level 1

Yes.  ProConnect is correct.

I guess I would have expected an error similar to "That Tax form has not yet been made available (or finalized)" or "That tax form will become available on ____".  Not that it wasn't included in this version of the software.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

So you are in the program and you see this when you "Check Return". This is an issue across all of Intuit software and likely every software at this stage. Some forms are still in draft version and once "official" it takes a while to incorporate them into the software and get the programming to stick everything in the right spot. 

The program may be doing all of the computations correct at this time, but things like summaries and diagnostic are generally working properly. 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Even the programming for when the forms will be released ain't workin' yet. 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online/forms-finder/