Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load Firm Information error message

kgilbert
Level 1
This is my second year using Proconnect. I received an EFIN last year that was verified by the Proconnect system. This year, the system is telling me in my Firm Information section that my EFIN Verification is not verified. After updating my Firm Information and clicking on Verify EFIN to e-file, I am prompt with the "Failed to load Firm Information" error message. Please advise on why the system is failing to load my firm information. There weren't any changes YoY with my firm's information.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

You have mistake this Community for Intuit Support, which it is not.  This place is fielded by your peers, who are tax pros using Intuit's professional tax programs and volunteer their time here.  If there has been no change to your firm info, including the address, you'll need to contact Intuit Support to resolve the problem you have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers