Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSignatures Sending From Wrong Email Address

CJ_SFS
Level 2

When a client receives an email from me for an eSignature request through ProConnect, it appears as if it's coming from my personal email, not my business email. I've changed my email address in my Intuit account, but that hasn't solved the issue. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Lower left is your name and Settings 

Preparer information = What e-mail address is there?

Manage your account - Sign in & Security = What e-mail address is there?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
CJ_SFS
Level 2

Thanks for reaching out!

Preparer information has (and always has been) my work email address.

Sign in and Security has my work email address, however when I first set up my account it had my personal email address. I think that's why the issue happened. But even after I updated my email to the work address, eSignatures are still coming from my personal email address. Not sure if the system just takes a couple months to update, or if I have to manually make a change/contact support.

Thanks for any guidance!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

With Intuit, I find that certain things need to be updated on the backbend by Intuit. Suggest you contact Support and explain your situation.  Wouldn't be surprised if they push back but you should insist they escalate this for rectification.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
REICHEL TAX
Level 1

I have the same issue.

Any resolution found?

0 Cheers