Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does proconnect provide bookmarking on tax returns generated yet?

Bookmarks on tax returns would be very beneficial especially when dealing with 80 plus partners.
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

No bookmark in the PDF yet.  But if you're looking at K-1 package organized and indexed by partner, this has been available since last year.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/form-1065-schedule-k-1/print-schedule-k-1-p...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

Thank you, I knew about the K-1 package and that is great! But I still need bookmarks on the actual return. I have a partnership with 85 partners and when sending it for review it would be easier if it had bookmarks.

itonewbie
Level 15

I know what you mean.  This is probably one of the most requested features over the years.

It does look like the developers have focused on the higher priority items and should, hopefully, get to this soon, except we know it's definitely not part of the rollout this year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar