Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does pro-connect support NYS form IT-229? I can't seem to get it to generate the credit. Is anyone else having this issue in NYS?

Coleen1
Level 1
Input screen only offers override pages. When in Check return it shows up as a suggestion.
0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad to be of help!  If the response solved your problem, please consider marking that the solution to help others who may have similar questions.

Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Yes, it is supported.  See https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

As for why no credit is generated, is your client eligible, did you review all your input, have you checked the diagnostics?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Coleen1
Level 1

Good morning,

Thank you for your help.  I cheated and tested the form by lowering my client's income, then the  form did generate.  And thank you so much for the link to the forms, it is now bookmarked.

I hope you have a nice remaining tax season:)

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Glad to be of help!  If the response solved your problem, please consider marking that the solution to help others who may have similar questions.

Cheers!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers