Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO I need to submit my ero information each year?

rac20012
Level 1

What is needed to get up and running for the 2018 filing season?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

ERO only needs to be addressed when a principal or address change. You do need to renew your PTIN. I think you have all that is needed, except for software that is not yet released. Lacerte has been out 2 days, so you may see PTO is another couple of weeks. Lacerte is only a beta release, with many of the forms not yet included and computation sorta of wacko in several spots. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

ERO only needs to be addressed when a principal or address change. You do need to renew your PTIN. I think you have all that is needed, except for software that is not yet released. Lacerte has been out 2 days, so you may see PTO is another couple of weeks. Lacerte is only a beta release, with many of the forms not yet included and computation sorta of wacko in several spots. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
According to @The Intuit Boris, PTO should be released by mid-Nov.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers