Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I lose all my data if I uninstall the program?

my program won't open. Can I uninstall and reinstall and not lose data for clients

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni
@burdetteandassoc Hey! What product are you using?  It's currently marked as ProConnect Tax Online, which doesn't require an installation

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Intuit Austin  - someone at Intuit better be worried if he or she does have the ability to uninstall Tax Online :smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@IRonMaN The Topic in the right column is ProSeries - System issue. Could you please reassure the OP that they will NOT lose any data when they uninstall.
Don't you love this new forum format that will be replaced by an even less intelligible forum?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Wow, I never thought to click on Context to find the clues.  I think the Preacher did it with an ax in the library...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
Back in the good old days, there was segregation. I never saw PS unless I peeked over there. I think segregation is good in some cases. There are just too many choices for user to pick and so many seem to like LINK, even though it has nothing to do with  LINK. Add to that the wonderful choice to put ProConnect in front of everything. Sometimes I wonder.....

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

No. The data will stay in that same folder. https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1609507-uninstall-rename-and-reinstall-intuit-proc...

0 Cheers