Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat Function under Help doesn't work!

jwfoard
Level 1

Been tied up in an issue that CSRs can't fix and even worse the Tech Department can't either!  Is this happening to anyone else?

If I got to the assistant in ProConnect, it opens up the chat box with the end of the prior conversation with an agent on the screen.  i can't tell what we talked about, rather it's just notices of people entering the chat and then the agent exiting the chat 3 times (?).   I have cleared the cache.  I have tried different browsers.  I have tried from my cell phone.  I have tried my cell phone as a hot spot and connected my computer to the cellular network and then accessed.  I have tried accessing Intuit through different routers and modems.  Nothing works!   

The 2nd agent I spoke to on my case said many of the agents were experiencing issues with the chat and that there was no resolution in sight at this time!  

Has anyone found a work around?  Am I doomed to have to call every time for help?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

"Am I doomed to have to call every time for help?"

How many times do you have to contact support?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jwfoard
Level 1

No different than anyone else.  Not sure that it matters.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can always try posting your questions here to see if a ProConnect user can help you.

Slava Ukraini!
jwfoard
Level 1

Hence why I am here

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwfoard Thanks for reporting. We're looking into the interruption in connecting within chat. 

In the meantime, Feel free to start a new thread to Ask the Community on the topic you're inquiring about. 

0 Cheers
garland
Level 3

Yes! Online proconnect CHAT doesnt work for me either - AT ALL!

I’ve done the same… cleared cache, changed browsers, logged in on iPad & iPhone. Logged in on iPhone using cell, not Wi-Fi/router. Removed advanced security features on computer/router just to test it. NO GO. 

1#866 ITO help says no one else is having these problems. Intuit staff said it works on their end. NOPE.

I’ve used ito for years & all last year with this same exact computer/router with no issues. hours spent to no avail. Calling #1-866 to get answers will be awkward, time consuming. Both for us customers and intuit staff. Ugh…

0 Cheers