Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can ITO generate a NICER tax organizer, like in Lacerte?

garland
Level 3

I use ITO to prepare all 1040 returns & buy LACERTE every year just to get a detailed tax organizer with prior year info/numbers, converting ITO data to get those pretty Lacerte tax organizers to send out. Geez... that's an extra $520.52! My clients are really addicted to seeing that prior year data in pdf/paper form... any ideas? ITO (ProConnect) only offers a "blank" condensed or extended tax organizer, or kinda bogus personalized data checklists. ugh... thanks for any ideas! Oregon CPA & long-time ITO user.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

Have you tried the prior year worksheets? They're relatively new and may offer more of what you're looking for. 

- Rebecca

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
abctax55
Level 15

One reason ITO/PTO is less expensive is that it doesn't have all the bells & whistles that Lacerte has. 

If Intuit were to add all the fun stuff to PTO, then they'd lose the product distinctions AND the price differentials.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

Have you tried the prior year worksheets? They're relatively new and may offer more of what you're looking for. 

- Rebecca

garland
Level 3

Thanks SO much, Rebecca! That's exactly what i was looking for.