Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use my undergrad 1098-t as lifetime credit after I used my first 4 years? If so, do i just check the force lifetime credit box on the tuition screen?

ayalastaxes
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

This is a forum for tax professionals only.  You may like to pose your question to the TurboTax Community instead: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/home/misc/03/en-us

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

This is a forum for tax professionals only.  You may like to pose your question to the TurboTax Community instead: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/home/misc/03/en-us

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
ayalastaxes
Level 3

Good Morning,

I just saw this message. What do you mean by "for tax professionals only"? I do not understand. CPA's Agent's, ETC?

Respectfully,

David

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

The forum is for the use of tax professionals that have purchased Intuit's professional tax software - ProSeries, Lacerte, or ProConnect Online.  

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

@ayalastaxes 

The Programs in use by this peer user community are Lacerte, ProSeries and ProConnect (online Professional tax preparers using it to prepare their Clients' returns).

If you are using TurboTax, you are Lost on the internet. No one here is using TurboTax, because that is DIY. This community is for different Software. This community is people working on their Clients' income tax filings.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers