Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any else seeing duplicate charges when purchasing ProConnect licenses? I placed two orders in January 2023 and both times there is a second larger charge for Proline?!

Slenore
Level 2
The first charge matching the order is listed as: Jan 30, 2023 INTUIT *ProConnectTax
The second duplicate larger charge is listed as: INTUIT *QBOOKS/PROLINE
0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Phone support. You are currently in a user supported forum. WE CAN NOT HELP WITH BILLING.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Slenore
Level 2

Support could neither understand the issue nor resolve it so I am putting this out to the community to see if this is happening to all of us due to a change in the billing system or another change Intuit implemented.

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@Slenore Were you able to get this resolved? 
When calling in for a refund on a product or purchase, make sure you get directed to someone in billing and accounts, careful using the word "refund" since the phrase 'tax refund' will become common this time of year. Please try again by contacting ProConnect

0 Cheers
Slenore
Level 2

No this has not been resolved and even worse Intuit broke the disputed amount up into two charges and charged my credit card again.  To be clear, the orders and payments DO NOT match for all ProConnect purchases made in 2023 for the tax year 2022.

0 Cheers