Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agriculture depreciation

99mtamchamp
Level 2

I'm new to PCO this year...I'm working on my first Schedule F in PCO.  I'm entering a prior year's accountant depreciation into PCO.  The tax software always had schedule F specific depreciation codes but I don't see any in this software.  Am I missing something..it doesn't seem like all the MACRS methods are available

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Here is a list of ALL depreciation codes https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/depreciation-methods/00/3537

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
99mtamchamp
Level 2

Thanks I saw all those but I thought, based on my old software, that there would be more options for the type of assets.  Maybe Intuit has a better Fixed Asset Manager that allows for more choices.. Thanks

0 Cheers
99mtamchamp
Level 2

Also, I've selected #53 for an asset placed in service in 2016 but I can't figure out how to use 200%...it's defaulting to 150%.  Any help will be appreciated

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

If you open Details for the depreciation, you can create your own wording for Category (be precise, as Cow and Cows would be different)

Select 53 and then look across the top for "Auto and Additional Information" Scroll down to Additional Information and you will find "1=150%DB, 2=200%DB (MACRS only) [Override]" Enter a 2

Tedious, but you got the Chevy, not the Cadillac ;-}

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns