Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 e file date error message intuit not accepting

TJSTONECPA
Level 1

Intuit states that they started accepting e filed returns on January 23 and I have been trying to file since  January 27 and I am still getting an error message :

Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available. Pro-Connect Tax Online s not ready to process Tax Year 2022 for this return. Problem occurred transmitting efile data

why is my returns not going through?

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

E-filing is open for federal and many (but not all) states. That message usually indicates that your filing includes at least one agency that we're not yet receiving submissions for. You can check the latest availability here: https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/2021-proconnect-tax-e-fil...

cindybissevon
Level 3

My FEDERAL are not being accepted by Intuit; State (CA) shows Intuit has those.

0 Cheers
Witmore2020
Level 2

I am getting the same error message when I try to transmit any of my returns. This includes Federal and State returns.

0 Cheers
TJSTONECPA
Level 1

The only return that I have been able to file is a federal with an Iowa state.   All others are not going through.  The states I’m having problems with are Nebraska, Alabama and Arizona 

0 Cheers
cindybissevon
Level 3

Arizona won't go until Federal is accepted.

MY WORKAROUND:  I shut down the program between each return and sent each return individually.  I had three total.  All went federal.

0 Cheers
cindybissevon
Level 3

Shutting down the program between sending each return worked.  

0 Cheers
cindybissevon
Level 3

Shut down the PROGRAM (not the computer) in between e-filing each return.  It worked for all three of mine this morning.

0 Cheers
cindybissevon
Level 3

Problem has not corrected with new update.  I can only send one return at a time; second return has Federal with red 'thumbs down'; only California goes.  Have to shut down program in between. 

0 Cheers