Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 1120S return not converting to 2022.

Valu8r
Level 2
I converted this year to Proconnect from ProSeries
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valu8r
Level 2

Thanks for the advice.  I did contact support and they were very helpful and fixed the issue.  Apparently, there are times when PC Connect appears to be converting to one type of return, but when you go to the next step, it is do a proper conversion.  In this case, after the file was returned, the notice suggested that the Scorp return was being converted into an individual return.  When you select, "Create new client", the system shows the information where you can accept the new client.  When the information was shown, it was converted to the Scorp; so all was well.  Hope this post makes sense.  If questions, please let me know and I will attempt to clarify.  Support was great.

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

All of your returns or just one return?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Valu8r
Level 2

Just one 1120S.  All the others converted.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Did you try exporting the file from PS and converting again just in case that particular file got corrupted during either the transmission or conversion process, which is known to happen?

If that still doesn't work, I'd suggest that you contact Support.  Let them know what happened.  They should be able to help since both are their products.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

"They should be able to help since both are their products."

I see you are in a joking mood today 😉

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

Should. Doesn't mean they will or can. 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Valu8r
Level 2

Thanks for the advice.  I did contact support and they were very helpful and fixed the issue.  Apparently, there are times when PC Connect appears to be converting to one type of return, but when you go to the next step, it is do a proper conversion.  In this case, after the file was returned, the notice suggested that the Scorp return was being converted into an individual return.  When you select, "Create new client", the system shows the information where you can accept the new client.  When the information was shown, it was converted to the Scorp; so all was well.  Hope this post makes sense.  If questions, please let me know and I will attempt to clarify.  Support was great.