Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update address in proseries

Daddy Don 77
Level 1

I have closed my commercial office space and moved my practice to my home

how do I update my address in proseries??

DD

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to log into IRS E-Services and update your firm address for your EFIN.  Once you have it updated there, you can print out the EFIN application and send it into Intuit so they can update your EFIN firm address for your product licensing.

I believe information on how to get this updated info submitted to Intuit can be found here

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You'll need to log into IRS E-Services and update your firm address for your EFIN.  Once you have it updated there, you can print out the EFIN application and send it into Intuit so they can update your EFIN firm address for your product licensing.

I believe information on how to get this updated info submitted to Intuit can be found here

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

JV857142
Level 1

I have changed my address with IRS, etc and it's correct prepare federal, old address on Oregon-need to fix that one!

0 Cheers
JV857142
Level 1

actually, my current address is on the Oregon EF-it's only on the signing part isn't correct-think it's a call to intuit.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Id try to use TOOLS> License Product one more time before calling.

0 Cheers
seaednglo
Level 1

I am trying to update my address but cannot find where to do so online with proseries. Can anyone help me?  I already have the printout from IRS showing the new address. Thank you!

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

The link Lisa gave is still active and has the instructions.

Ex-AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15