Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Online Payroll is now unusable Quickbooks Online Accountant

User FIDO 61
Level 8

Hey Intuit!

Why are you pushing my employees out the door? One just texted a resignation after dealing with "Expert" support for your mandated Quickbooks Online Accountant that gobbled up Intuit Online Payroll. Any ideas @IntuitEric @IntuitAngee @IntuitJim Got some spare employees to outsource to me, like seemingly you outsourced "Support" to tax prep product users in "Pro" level?! And now apparently fellow ProAdvisor members of the Intuit pyramid scheme are also the "Expert" support for Quickbooks Online Accountant.

Seriously?! 

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I'm surprised you are still using Quickbooks Online.  😁

View solution in original post

10 Comments 10
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I'm surprised you are still using Quickbooks Online.  😁

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sorry, but for some strange reason I had to smile when I read this.  I just read an e-mail from Intuit this morning saying that they were increasing Quickbooks Online monthly fees and one of the reasons they needed more cash was -

• Improved customer support, agent knowledge and decreased wait times by half.

Slava Ukraini!
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:
  • Improved customer support, agent knowledge and decreased wait times by half.

I think there were some typos, so it should read as:

• Decreased customer support, agent knowledge and increased wait times by half.

😂

qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet. Payroll and Quickbooks has a different Community that you should complain to.

Please visit the QuickBooks Help (click that link) site. Your sign in user info here is the same one you can use over at the QuickBooks forum.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

He isn't lost.  Complaining about Intuit has no boundaries.

Slava Ukraini!
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Pardon me @qbteachmt. As the now shuttered Intuit Online Payroll was an integral part of the Practice it seemed reasonable to post here looking for collective insight from others working in a Practice.

That being said, I do very much appreciate your looking out for me and my whereabouts [removed]. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

The better audience that would find this information meaningful would be the people using QB and running Payroll. If you wanted to bring it to someone's attention, it helps to bring it to the people in that Community. If all you want to do is rant, sure, any community gives an audience. It isn't that user audience, though.

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Meaningful much like their canned corporate reply. At least I got to setup another Intuit Log in. 👍

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/other-questions/re-intuit-online-payroll-is-now-un...

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"At least I got to setup another Intuit Log in"

Why? You use the one for everything Intuit. The same one gets you everywhere, including all the tax products, the Developer community, Mint, TurboTax, etc. Unless you want to be incognito, of course...

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Ask Intuit. Same email, same password as exists for this Community. Now there exists a new user profile, new badges, new name. It's the opposite of what I was expecting with all the Intuit consolidation. 

0 Cheers