Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LivePlan System Requirements

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

What browsers does LivePlan work on?

We support the current version of each of these browsers:

Desktop

• Chrome (Windows and Mac)
  • Firefox (Windows and Mac)
  • Edge (Windows)
  • Safari (Mac)

Mobile

• Mobile Safari (iOS)

These are the platforms we test. If you encounter a problem on a different browser, please let us know.

Can I use LivePlan on a browser that's not on your supported list?

Sure, feel free to give it a try. Other current browsers like Opera should be fine, though you may find minor issues since we do not test the app in those browsers.

If you are using an older version of Internet Explorer, we strongly encourage you to upgrade your browser. It's free to upgrade and you'll have a much better experience with LivePlan and the Internet in general.

Can I use LivePlan without an Internet connection?

No, sorry. Because LivePlan is a web application, you need to be connected to the Internet to use it. The good news is that you can use it from any computer or device with Internet access, so your software isn't stuck on a single PC. But currently we do not support offline access.

Can I use LivePlan on my tablet or phone?

We officially support the latest version of the Safari browser on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone). Android devices generally work well too, though we do limited testing on them due to their relatively low usage among our customers. And remember, you are covered under our 60-day, money-back guarantee.

We do recommend that your mobile device be connected via WiFi or LTE. As with any web application, LivePlan requires a reliable broadband Internet connection. Spotty or low-speed connections may cause trouble.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"