Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why on the busiest day of the week for tax season - (Saturday) is Lacerte technical support closed????????????????????

linda0513
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You learn something new every day.  I never knew Saturday was the busiest day of the week for tax season.  I'm glad I hang around this place ----------------- it provides a wealth of information.

As a side note, you could try posting your issue here to see if someone can help.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

You learn something new every day.  I never knew Saturday was the busiest day of the week for tax season.  I'm glad I hang around this place ----------------- it provides a wealth of information.

As a side note, you could try posting your issue here to see if someone can help.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 12
Level 12
I would've thought Monday...but I can see Saturday being busy.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
That would have been my guess, but I guess I would have guessed wrong.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

They are open: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1605975-lacerte-hours-of-operation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers