Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Lacerte running slow all of a sudden?

Jenhenheacpa
Level 3

I am in Right Networks hosting environment (and paying a fortune for it, with promises that we would not have the same issues we had when we were hosting it), and yet it's running incredibly slow as of yesterday.  Tech support not able to make any improvements!  Anyone else experiencing this?!?

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Lisa139
Level 2

I am having the same issue, the program is running extremely slow. 

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
amacpa
Level 3

Tax Season hellish nightmare - I had this problem, and blame Windows updates (even if not true time, it probable is for 85% of the issues) and it definitely sucked up my time but the solution for me was relatively simple. Run the 'Lacerte Tool Hub'.  Make sure you're on the latest version. On the left side > Support > Update Lacerte Tool Hub. Then left side > Program > Run Component Repair.

After go back and select > Reset Display. Then go back on the left side select > Data  > RunCL Pack.

Restart your computer (just for giggles) and if the issue isn't corrected, open the Tool Hub, left side > Install > WebSetup/force this doesn't correct the issue. 

0 Cheers
Jenhenheacpa
Level 3

Unfortunately, I am on Right Networks and cannot download the Tool Hub.  Any suggestions from someone else on Right Networks?  Can they run the Tool Hub?

0 Cheers
Jenhenheacpa
Level 3

Losing days not hours of time here.  Will Intuit be able to get us an extension from the IRS for this delay?!?

0 Cheers