Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W-2 with ITIN instead of SSN... can it be efiled or conventional filing?

Level 1
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Level 15

In Screen 10, scroll down to Electronic Filing (W-2) and enter the info that is on the W-2.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Level 15

Is this an illegal alien?  In all likelihood, the return will need to be filed on paper because W-2's cannot be issued using an ITIN.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers