Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Lacerte Offline It said. LIAR!

User FIDO 61
Level 8

Offline that is some kind of inside joke  at Intuit? Is that it? @IntuitAustin and @IntuitBettyJo  & the rest of you? Offline so called mode is in a word unusable. Fight with Lacerte to even load in-house locally stored client data/forms? Brilliant. I could care less about eSignature not being available. It is BLEEPING APRIL 7. Seems that should internet EVER blip or have an outage Lacerte and Intuit users as a whole are now DEAD IN THE WATER?! Is that the big picture?! What about the so-called offline option? The stored log-in hogwash we've been fed since the Security Popes Blessed us all the belligerent layers of multiple factors!?

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
2 Comments 2
IntuitGabi

Hi @User FIDO 61!! 

I understand & we are hoping for smooth waters!

There's an article that might be related to what you're talking about: Troubleshooting internet connection required message when trying to log in. 

When you're connected to the internet, sign in and go through authentication. When you disconnect from the internet, try logging in and you'll get this message: 

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 2.58.56 PM.png

Select: Sign in offline...

I hope this helps! 

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Helps? @IntuitGabi  ?! That's exactly what I was attempting without success as Lacerte continued to berate me about lack of internet connection and advise me that eSignature was not available. At least a dozen times during out outage I attempted to use Lacerte "offline." Yes the 1.2 box is checked. "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!"

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers