Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable import an e-Organizer without getting an error message.

taxman_mss
Level 2

Everytime I try to import the e-Organizer I get an error message window, which I cannot close whether I send or do not send the error report.  When I next open the client return, the program tries to re-import the e-Organizer.  I cannot open the the tax return cleanly.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

If you are still having this issue, I would call Support.  They are going to have you log out and log back in, reinstall the software and probably reinstall your PREP file and maybe reset your Options.  If none of those fix it, hopefully they'll have some further steps for you.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Karl
Level 8
Level 8

If you are still having this issue, I would call Support.  They are going to have you log out and log back in, reinstall the software and probably reinstall your PREP file and maybe reset your Options.  If none of those fix it, hopefully they'll have some further steps for you.

*If this (or another answer/reply) solves your problem, please click "Accept as Solution" to get this post out of the "Unanswered" queue of posts.*
taxman_mss
Level 2

Karl:  I think that calling Support is all I can do.  I have tried everything else I know to do ... and I've been using the software since it was a DOS based program.

Many thanks for the response.