Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U/C Worksheet is outdated/incorrect

taxburner
Level 2

The program is incorrectly using the old U/C worksheet which included U/C in the calculation of AGI for the $150,000 limit.  The new IRS worksheet excludes U/C in the computation of MAGI for the limit.  Please update your worksheet Lacerte.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
taxburner
Level 2

This issue is FIXED.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
TAXOH
Level 11

I think the IRS just revised it today so it will take some time for Intuit to revise it in the software.

abctax55
Level 15

Please update your worksheet Lacerte.

I am sure they will, given more than a couple of hours to do so...

AND, BTW this is not Lacerte/Intuit support.  WE are just fellow users of the software.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sometimes some of these posts just want to make me cry.  This is one of them.  The IRS issues new guidance before lunch time and the software companies are expected to have those changes in place after lunch?

Slava Ukraini!
taxburner
Level 2

I am fully aware this is not support.  Thought someone might appreciate knowing the worksheet was updated/corrected.  Also aware that it won't be corrected in Lacerte immediately.  I'm sorry if that somehow hurt your feelings?

Based on some of the responses - get some sleep, and be more constructive/positive.  We're all dealing with the worst tax season ever, IMHO.  Have a great rest of your tax season, as I will refrain from posting again. 

0 Cheers
taxburner
Level 2

This issue is FIXED.

0 Cheers