Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes and License statement or worksheet

dd11
Level 3

How do I generate a detail of taxes and licenses deduction to print on a supporting statement or worksheet? For example 1120S taxes and licenses has several numbers rolling up to that line.

I know Prosystem had a supporting statement. It's annoying to review a return and not being able to see the detail behind a number.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dd11
Level 3

Found it for 1120S, it's on screen 15 all the way at the bottom "Supplemental information" 1=print optional tax deduction statement.

Wonder if this can be enabled for all returns in settings somewhere

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
dd11
Level 3

Found it for 1120S, it's on screen 15 all the way at the bottom "Supplemental information" 1=print optional tax deduction statement.

Wonder if this can be enabled for all returns in settings somewhere

George4Tacks
Level 15

For many items, in all modules, when you use Ctrl + E to open a detail, there are radio buttons to select Don't print, worksheet or statement. Worksheet is with the rest of the worksheets and does not get sent with the return. Statements are sent with the return.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
dd11
Level 3

Thanks for that George!

Do you know if there's an option to turn on a statement or a worksheet for estimated tax paid for the current year in individual and business returns?

In 1040 "Tax Payments" worksheet lists estimated payments due for the following year.

With the Ctrl + E option, I would have to do it for each estimated payment separately which would be a pain.

0 Cheers
amacpa
Level 3

Settings >  Options > tax return TAB > under Federal Tax Options > ' Optional Taxes Statement - change to 'Yes'