Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State K-1s (NY and KY)

Renato Da Costa
Level 1

Hello Chris,

Thank you for following up with me on this. I have take a quick look at the return and it looks like the big amounts are still flowing through to the state K-1s.. Could you please check for me or let me know how I could zero that amounts for state purposes?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Renato

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

@Renato Da Costa You have posted in a section for suggestions of changes to the product. 

There is no direct line back to the person at support that would have helped you. 

I can add a suggestion that may help - Lacerte does not recognize a zero (0). 0 is the same as nothing, that is no input at all. If you want a 0, then use a negative one (-1). Likely you need to use Ctrl + E to open the input for items like income to allocate the amounts to each state, e.g. NY is -1 and KY is 400.

I hope this helps. If you still need more help post here 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax/discussion/03/302

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Renato Da Costa
Level 1

Hello,

Thank you for your message. I tried to enter -1 in the Pass-through K-1 tab of Lacerte for the states I want the amounts to be zero (NY & KY) but the amounts are still flowing through. I called them and they are still reviewing. I will post back here once I get a final answer from them.

Thank you. 

0 Cheers