Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SafeSend integration

CNLuntaxr
Level 2

I'm trying to integrate SafeSend into Lacerte, but the splash screen did not appear, and I can't turn this feature on. I've been using SafeSend independently since last year.  Any help?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
kbroccoli
Level 1

We were having the same issue today and went digging...here's how to add it if the spashscreen doesn't show up:

In Lacerte, go to Settings --> Options.  Make sure the "Client View" option is on "All Clients", then open the Misc group and find SafeSend.  Select SafeSend, and click > to move it to the "Display" column.  You can move it up/down to rearrange the order from there.

The first time you login, it will ask you to enter your subscription key as well - this article was helpful in hunting that down: https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/other-articles/finding-subscription-key-sa...

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
kbroccoli
Level 1

We were having the same issue today and went digging...here's how to add it if the spashscreen doesn't show up:

In Lacerte, go to Settings --> Options.  Make sure the "Client View" option is on "All Clients", then open the Misc group and find SafeSend.  Select SafeSend, and click > to move it to the "Display" column.  You can move it up/down to rearrange the order from there.

The first time you login, it will ask you to enter your subscription key as well - this article was helpful in hunting that down: https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/other-articles/finding-subscription-key-sa...

Hope that helps!

CNLuntaxr
Level 2

Thanks!  Went looking exactly for this last week and it was not there, and tech support couldn't find it either.  It appears the latest release has added this.  Never did see the "splash screen."

DatabaseRobert
Level 4

We also already had SafeSend installed, so never saw the splash screen.  Thanks for clarifying how to do this!

Robert Kirk
Rockville, MD

0 Cheers