Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residential Energy Credit

Taxboy
Level 2

Greetings Lacerte Community,

I have a question from my Overlords pertaining to the IRS Residential Energy Credits, my  superiors is asking me to find out the total wattage  for I assume a solar powered RV. the problem is, it seems that tax credit pertains to homes and not an RV. The problem is they have two 110 W solar panels and a battery system in AMP with a 2000ish converter for the system.  How do we add all that up or is it not even relevant. I truly appreciate any response with someone who had a similar problem to mine.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
qbteachmt
Level 15

This really has nothing to do with using Lacerte, then. There is a section for Tax Talk. And, the IRS has resources. So does the energy generating industry, especially targeted to consumers. Make sure to use Web resources, such as google:

does the solar tax credit apply to rvs

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
qbteachmt
Level 15

This really has nothing to do with using Lacerte, then. There is a section for Tax Talk. And, the IRS has resources. So does the energy generating industry, especially targeted to consumers. Make sure to use Web resources, such as google:

does the solar tax credit apply to rvs

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.