Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REP for 2022

kellya
Level 1

I am an accountant and rancher. I do not practice for the public any longer but I have continued through the years to buy Lacerte Software for our personal / businesses. I have been delayed on filing 2022 taxes and I am working on them now. I purchased 2022 software in October 2023 and  I am inputting data. When I went to get the REP to look at diagnostics it wont let me. It tells me my fast pass is expired. Not sure what that is. 2022 is paid for... if i need to purchase 2023 before i can get access i will, but i cannot find a place in my account that will let me purchase online. Lacerte is out until Monday and I really wanted to file 2022 taxes this weekend so I can start on 2023. whew! Can anyone help me? 

Kelly

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
sjrcpa
Level 15

Fast Path is an annual fee that Intuit requires you to pay to access the software - any year, even ones you already paid for.

Or maybe you can access it without paying but you can't actually print or efile, or in your case get REP access, without paying the fee.

Buying the 2023 software will be an additional cost on top of the Fast Path fee.

Ex-AllStar