Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Letter Version 40.0514

leanneg
Level 2

I have to say I'm grateful for the attention to detail in the Lacerte Tax Software.  In fact, I rely on it.  So you can imagine my dismay when I began reading the 2019 Lacerte Desktop Release Letter for Version 40.0514.  It is very apparent that either this communication was not edited professionally before release, or (as is common in much of the media today) grammar and clear communication is no longer a priority.  Whatever the reason for this poorly constructed announcement in the English language, it has caused me to doubt the integrity of other information in the software. 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

I am sure @IntuitBettyJo or @IntuitAustin will pass this observation on to someone that cares and get the grammar police right on it.

P.S. Maybe they can add a few carriage returns to separate the  additional options at the  end of https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/entering-stock-transactions-for-form-8949...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns