Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates

bdanoff
Level 2

Lacerte issues some many updates but very rarely tells you what has been updated

Wouldn't it be nice to know

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
sjrcpa
Level 15

It would be nice to know. They sort of gave us something yesterday:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-idea-exchange/laerte-update-notifications/idi-p/...

Ex-AllStar
pamdory
Level 8

I think they did give us a summary with this last update didn't they?  I remembered thinking "hey somebody out there is listening..."

0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Are there other threads for prior year software? That's what has me curious. Intuit has a time machine (of course, the evil geniuses are always way ahead) But why bother updating prior years? The only exception I can think of in my …what's the word, oh right brain. Amended returns now that supposedly electronic is allowed. Just curious. Yeah the update timetable is less than desirable and the communication provided as to what's actually updating (do they tell us what breaks?) What was I saying? Oh right. The blue bird is back building a nest in the shed near the pond. Such a lovely sound she makes in the mornings. 🐦

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪