Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REP Lacerte 200

bjscheel
Level 3

We have Lacerte 200 like we have in the past but the 2021 program is asking for REP authorization before viewing anything.  Is that new?  We never had to do that in the past.  Also I tried authorizing a REP but it wouldn't go through.

Edit: Doing an update made it more clear that this year it's going to ask us to REP everything and it keeps count of our 200.  But I still get a 503 service unavailable- is that a known issue?  We have a pretax client coming in tomorrow.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
OldCPA
Level 3

Getting the same error.  I've tried several time this morning to get REP access on a return that I do planning for, with no luck.  I even installed the most current updates....

Wanted to use the actual program to see how the SALT work around is supposed to flow through the return but so far no luck.

0 Cheers
Lisa_in_SC
Level 1

I've been trying all day to REP a 2020 corporate return and am getting the same error. Did you find a resolution?

0 Cheers
bjscheel
Level 3

No but now I know it's not just me!

0 Cheers
Lisa_in_SC
Level 1

I just spoke with Lacerte tech support. They are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

0 Cheers
OldCPA
Level 3

I was able to get REP access to day :-).

0 Cheers