Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte updates

lyleKS
Level 3

I've been bombarded with reminders to update Lacerte for 2016-2022 and have done so.  Anyone have any idea whether there will be any more updates for these years between now and the end of the year?  It seems to me I've updated several of these years multiple times since getting notices we need to make the updates so I have to keep checking to see if I'm current.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
hrrisoncpa
Level 3

It seems as if Lacerte has botched this issue a number of times, doesn't it?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I would expect more 2022 updates. There always bugs in the Proforma and Client Letter. They will likely time out similar to the 2023 updates. https://accountants.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/product-delivery/lacerte-2023-release-date...

I am holding off on my Client Letter until after this next release. I have "mature" clients that don't chomp at the bit to be first out the starting gates. 

I use Lacerte Update Scheduler to check for updates. 

1 - click the ^ in the lower right of the command bar

2 - find the blue box with down arrow for Update Scheduler and RIGHT CLICK to then select Download Updates. You can watch the process to see which years download an update. You can then do an new install programs > 20XX Lacerte Web Setup OR use Lacerte Tool Hub

Update Scheduler.png

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers