Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Organizers in Bulk

dnewton72
Level 2

I have used CCH Tax for the past 9 years; this is my first firm using Lacerte and I feel lost; as knowledgeable as I am it seems the most basic functions I cannot figure out.

For example:

Is there a way to pre-define the file name when printing client organizers in Bulk to pdf files?  

why/how do you get the e-organizer to only generate the pages that are 'applicable" like you can for the printed organizer?

Are there any "user manuals' for this program?   Any help is appreciated!  I have called support, only to remain on hold for 90 minutes...

Thank you,

Dawn Newton

Firm Administrator

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Welcome to the family!

CCH has a number of tax products and each works differently.

You can bulk pint organizers in Lacerte.  Under Tools > Organizer, you can select one or more clients using the Add buttons.

If you want to print a full organizer with all the pages, you can follow the instructions in this thread: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/re-2020-complete-organize...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar