Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing conflict with input sheets in Lacerte 2021

Skatr18
Level 1

Has anyone had an issue where when trying to print input sheets in Lacerte 2021 - in that they won't print and it freezes the entire program ?  I have to use the task manager to shut down the program and re open it...  I've rebooted both my desktop at the office and from home.  I am able to print forms and other items in 2021 but not input sheets.  Tried 2020 to see if there was an issue there due to an update, but  2020 seems fine...

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2

We've not heard of this but we'd like to review further. Do you get an error message or does the page just freeze? If you do get an error message please share that with us. 

0 Cheers
Skatr18
Level 1

Neither input sheets nor blank sheets will print ( only in lacerte 2021), and the program gets stuck and pings at me when I try to move within the program or exit  - my only options seems to be close the program from my task manager....  I have rebooted both my desktop at the office and home, and change the printers to other default printers thinking it may be the problem.  It seems that it is only affecting my computer, no one else throughout our network...  there are technically two hard drives (two different peoples computers) connected to one set of two monitors at the office, however, the other party does not seem to have any issues... just me..

0 Cheers