Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Tax Return - Preparer review copy - force Schedule A

User FIDO 61
Level 8

Is it possible to force specific forms / schedules to be included when printing Preparer review copy? Preparer prefers to see the backup to follow the flow of information afforded when, for example Schedule A which is not technically required.

Or am I looking in the complete wrong area of the program to make this occur? Long time user but have never dug deep in Options / Master Options.  

And no, review on screen is not an option for this preparer, thanks 🙂

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.  Screen 25, 3rd option has a forche Sch A to print, but it will cause it to not e-file. 

You can always review on screen and print to pdf. Tedious, but I think the only way to get this extra feel good form. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

No.  Screen 25, 3rd option has a forche Sch A to print, but it will cause it to not e-file. 

You can always review on screen and print to pdf. Tedious, but I think the only way to get this extra feel good form. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Thanks.

In 2018 I forced it to print. Each e-File submission came with disclaimer about even if forcing Schedule A it is not being sent to IRS .The returns definitely did file. None bounced for Sch A, even forced.

Bonus - printed client a copy for a mortgage refinance. The Schedule A caused a whole can of worms to be opened at their bank, for no good reason. Whoops-a-daisy!

"Feel Good Form..." I like that 🙂

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers